Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Jeanswest General Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Harbour Guidance Pty Ltd (trading as Jeanswest) ABN 56 621 504 096 located at 2 Domville Ave, Hawthorn VIC 3122 (Promoter).
- This competition is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 Directors, management, and employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Participants under the age of 18 must first seek permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter.
- The competition commences at 4PM (AEDT) Wednesday 21st of February 2024 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 25th February 2024.
How to Enter
- To enter the draw to win a Jeanswest Winter Wardrobe worth up to $300 RRP, find our promotional post on our Instagram account @Jeanswest, like the post, and tag two people in the comments. You and the tagged friend must both be following @Jeanswest.
- Multiple entries are permitted, increasing an entrant’s chance to win.
- This is a game of chance.
The winning entries for the Prize will be drawn at random at the offices Harbour Guidance ABN 56 621 504 096 located at 2 Domville Ave, Hawthorn VIC 3122 the 26th February 2024. This will be announced via direct message through Instagram.
Jeanswest reserves the right to feature the names of prize winners publicly.
The winner must respond to the Promoter’s direct message within two (2) days, or they may forfeit the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw in the event of a forfeited of unclaimed prize. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- A selection of Full Price Product of the winner’s choice up to the value of $300 of the total cart value.
- Total prize value is $300 RRP AUD per winner.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or able to be redeemed for cash
By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive further communications from Jeanswest. Customers can elect to discontinue communications from Jeanswest at any time. The winner will be required to provide their email address, phone number, and a delivery address for the prize to be sent to. An order will be placed on your behalf by a Jeanswest team member and sent to you as your prize. You forfeit the residual value of the coupon.
Jeanswest is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, or otherwise corrupted entries. Any such entry will immediately be deemed disqualified by Jeanswest.
Jeanswest will not replace the prize if it is lost, stolen or if they cannot be properly identified because of damage.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Jeanswest will not be responsible for any loss, injury, cost, expense, harm or damage whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of this competition, including without limitation, where it arises from:
- theft or fraud;
- the unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
- an error, deletion or defect of information related to this competition which is beyond the reasonable control of Jeanswest;
- any third-party interference;
- any technical malfunctions or problems with computer equipment or software;
- the redemption of gift vouchers; and
- participation in this competition generally.
Jeanswest reserves the right to reject or disqualify an entrant if it believes the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. By entering into this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.